Mar 23, 2013

Flash Fiction Entry

A while ago, I entered a flash fiction contest.  I've had some ask me what flash fiction is, so I'll explain.

Flash fiction is a super short story.  Different contests request different word counts, and the contest that I submitted to required 250 words or less.

Here are two stories I have submitted:  The Race and Steam

Yes, I'll admit that it's cheesy, but with all that's been going on in the world, I thought a change for the better was what I wanted to do.  Sometimes, we all need happy endings in our life. :)

This is a really fun challenge, and since it's free, you should give it a shot next year!

2 comments:

  1. Kimby, that story actually choked me up. I LOVE IT!!! I love how you write!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it so much.

    ReplyDelete