Apr 18, 2012

Acrostic Revisited

The more I thought about my last acrostic, the more bothered I am by it. Acrostics should keep to the topic. My last one was about my job as a kennel attendant, not about who I am. And so I decided to write one the right way...and no, this one doesn't rhyme! :)

Who I Am

Kindness is an important trait
I'm not very good at it, but I do try.
My favorite thing is thunder storms
Because the rumbling of thunder excites me.
Exciting, too, are airplanes as they land,
Really gets my heart pumping!
Love, love, love trains, sunrises, and wet kisses from my little boys!
Youthful laughter has been replaced by the calm smiles of motherhood.

Kitty-love has been replaced by the deep love I have for my family. I've changed, but
I still write stories and long for a house in the quiet openness of the country.
Nothing quite beats the invigorating sound of morning birds' songs or rain pouring down.
Green still is my favorite color. Maybe I haven't changed that much after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment