Apr 19, 2020

Coronavirus and writing

How's everyone out there doing? It's crazy how the world has shut down everywhere while we try to deal with the coronavirus. I know a lot of you are overwhelmed out there, trying to juggle home and school, but if you find yourself wanting an escape from the stress, fear, or uncertainties that life is throwing out at us, I am putting all three of my e-books on sale for $0.99 starting Thursday. Get your books here!





I don't know about the rest of you, but my writing has really suffered during this crazy time. With the stress of trying to keep our family sane during school at home, it's been rough trying to sit down and create. I've picked up my November NaNoWriMo project--a Jack and the Beanstalk retelling, but only manage a sentence or two here and there. When school comes to an end in 6 or so weeks, maybe I'll be able to pick it up again, but until then, I'm going to try to just take one day at a time and breathe.

I hope all of you are doing well, and can find bits of joy and happiness in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment